ftp://ftp.kando.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/

Hi people.
I have just entered in Debian world and also I have just meet the first
difficults.
First of all I'm not able to find a good document about apt-get and dselect,
I guess that a good skill in using of these strunents are essential for
basis understandig and using Debian.
For example: I downloaded and burned the woody CD image from
ftp://ftp.kando.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/debian-unofficial/
after that I added the CD with the apt-cdrom commando in the source list.
Now I want to select the package to install the ones from the woody not from
potato, how I can do it?
How I can distinguish the package from the two CD distribuitions that I have
in sources.list?
My intention is to install KDE2 from this CD.

Thanks in advance.

Mauro

P.S. Sorry form my dirty English...I'm not a native speaker...