From: Gavin Hamill [mailto:gdh@acentral.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2001 9:32
To: Rob VanFleet
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Nautilus ?

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Rob VanFleet wrote:

> You need nautilus-mozilla, which you can't get because it depends on
> Mozilla .8 or later, which hasn't been packaged yet (even in unstable,
> it is still at M-18).

So at the moment the only way to get a fully functional nautilus in Debian
is to either package Mozilla myself manually (haha :) or do the entire
Nautilus install by hand? (also haha :)

gdh
CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.