Re: Ximian packages

"Rogelio E. Castillo Haro" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Someone knows which are the lines to include in my source.lists
>
> to install the Ximian on my linuxbox? (And the evolution included)
They have an automatic install system that works with most of the major
linux distros, including Debian. It is linked from their home page.
[[CAUTION IT KNOWS NO LIMITS & WILL DO AS IT PLEASES]]

http://www.ximian.com/desktop/download.php3

If you want the source code follow the links from the home page.

for apt sources.list mine is below;
# Uncomment the lines you want to use.
#deb http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/1.4beta1/distributions/debian
unstable main
#deb http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/distributions/debian unstable main
#deb-src http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/1.4beta1/distributions/debian
unstable main
### deb
ftp://spidermonkey.ximian.com/pub/red-carpet/binary/debian-22-i386/
#deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable
main

[[ Please note "THIS MAY TOTALLY HOSE YOUR SYSTEM" ]] If you try to do
dist-upgrade. I strongly suggest using dselect after editing your
sources.list file and choosing what apps you want to try.

I never could get the link to red carpet to work. If you have better
luck send me a copy.
Thanks!

--
We specialize in multi-processor computing systems!
John Foster