Re: bad hard drive?

Bad hard drive.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 11:12:14AM +1100, Marc-Adrian Napoli wrote:

> when copying files over to this drive, i always get errors. by that i mean i
> run fsck on the drive and there are errors. as soon as the fsck is finished
> i run it again and there are errors again. its now to the point where i cant
> even mount the drive read/write because there are so many errors!
>
> is the drive simply too big? am i getting these errors because bios didnt
> detect them?

Corwin J. Grey
Techline, Inc.
http://www.techline.com
Engineering and Application Development
"What does this tell me?  That if Microsoft were the last software
company left in the world, 13% of the US population would be scouring
garage sales & Goodwill for old TRS-80s, CPM machines & Apple ]['s before
they would buy Microsoft. That's not exactly a ringing endorsement."
        -- Seen on Slashdot