Re: Can't reach ipchains from 2.4

To quote Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>,
# I'm trying to compile in ipchains emulation support in kernel 2.4, but
make
# xconfig has it greyed out and I have no idea what I need to enable to
get to
# it.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

You need to disable all 'iptables' support in order for IPChains
compatibility to be available. Or, you have to compile everything
iptables/ipchains-related as modules. Only one type can be in use at a
time :)

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)