Re: can't print from acroread

Not sure if this will help, but...  I have the same symptom.

I tried to print from acroread and nothing happened.  I ended up
shutting down after that.

The next time I booted the system I discovered that I was unable to
print from any application, and my cpu was pinned.  I noticed that the
process sucking most of the cpu was "gs".  After killing gs the cpu went
to normal and printing resumed.

Hope that's a hint.

Cheers,
Steve