OT : Powerpoint viewer with Wine

Some time ago there was a thread on Powerpoint in Linux. It was suggested
(by me) to use the M$ freeware powerpoint viewer. Someone said he'd check it
out. Are you still here ? How did it go ?

This could prove to be a serieous advantage when trying to make a 'serious'
linux desktop config. Since one of the big arguments is that the Open Source
Office packages cannot always read M$ office files. The freeware viewers CAN
however ;)
If one can view these files and create his/her own with say StarOffice there
is much less of a problem. Hence my renewed interest.

Greets,

Joris