RE: Monitoring eth0

hi roman

to see what kind of traffic is on your lan....

you can run....
	tcpdump		- too much stuff - learn to read fast ??
	showtraf	- nice  to/from output
	netwatch	- shows you where traffic goes to/comes from
	mrtg(?)

you should be able to explain all the traffic and ip# that is displayed

c ya
alvin
http://www.linux-1u.net ... 1U raid5 ... 500Gb each ..
http://www.linux-consulting.com