Re: Nvidia .97 drivers

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 12:17:46PM -0700, ray p wrote:
> Has anybody played with these yet and if so how do they work and did you
> have any problems. Also is the new AA stuff worth the risk of a update?
> Thanks for any info.

No problem.  I'm using .9-767.  I've had remarkable success with installing
their drivers, when there was a problem, it turned out to be *gcc* was not
configured correctly.  They've put a lot of work into making them easy to
install.

Take a look through os-registry.c to see if there are any settings you want
to force on.

I haven't tried the AA stuff just yet, but the GLX seems fine (gotta get my
joystick working right in 2.4 to test it properly)

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

You want to know why I kept getting promoted?  Because my mouth knows more
than my brain.
        -- W.G.