Re: deb for AT&T ksh ?

Hello Stan,

    Hey, good deal that it's Open Source now. You could check out
    'pdksh', but you probably already knew that. Well, where can the
    source be had to 'ksh'? Do you know? I'm gonna search for it, but if
    you could tell me that'd be cool too. How long is has it been Open
    Source now? If the code has not been available as Open Source for
    very long you might need to give it some more time for to be
    packaged up as a debian package. You could consider looking into
    whether or not it has been suggested as package for debian before or
    not. I'm not sure where to go to look into doing that, but probably
    can be found on the Debian web site. I have a few I am thinking
    about suggesting myself in case they have not already been
    suggested, glload, xpulse, wmdl, and tuXeyes. I will have to check
    into how to suggest them. Just my thoughts on it.

    Regards,

    Jimmy Richards