Re: Nvidia and source packages

Hello Stephen,

    The NVidia driver packages aren't really 'src' packages they way you
    are thinking of. Yeah, the name is kind of a misnomer. But if they
    were 'src' packages I think the command you're looking for might be
    'dpkg-deb --build'. Not certain because I haven't been using Debian
    very long yet myself.

Regards,

Jimmy Richards