Re: NVdriver problems

okay, I do have the nvidias working on my 2.4 kernel, in testing
version, as well.  Check out the very useful site (hopefully still) at
http://games.luv.asn.au/lsd/nvidia-mini-howto.html for setting up the
whole shebang...

As testing now comes with the new X stuff you shouldn't need to do the
whole installing X part, but it's fun anyway ;)

Just make sure you follow the whole thing, cuz not all of the important
stuff is obvious in there if I am remembering.

And a cool thing about nvidia, even though they aren't doing full
debian ideology compatability, they do keep on releasing new drivers and
docs.

rick