dialing with wvdial without termonal auth on PPP

Hi ,
I-ve got some problems dialing to my ISP using  wvdial ( I use dial-up)  . My distro is  Debian 2.2 , kernel 2.4.2 , pppd 2.4.0 and wvdial1.41 .
The problem is that my ISP no longer supports the terminal asscess ,which causes  wvdial to wait for prompt and not establishing the ppp connection
( sending PAP stuff , etc .....) . My question is how to
force wvdial to send all this PAP secrets and to esteblish connecting
successfully whitout waiting for the terminal prompt . It worked well when my ISP supported the terminal access . I just need to make it work using PAP , but not waiting for the terminal . How to do that ?
Should I use any other internet dailer instead of wvdial ????????? Which one is recomended???

Thank you in advance ,
George Dancheff ,
Air Traffic Controller,