Re: Screen corruption with Amiga X - And AteoBus, Pixel64 support?

Hi,

cool, Amiga!

I do not know much about Linux on Amiga, but you might get more useful
response from the debian-m68k or debian-powerpc (if you have a
powerpc on your blizard -- can't remember, it has been too long) lists.

About the lines: it could be an error in the X server. You can try to look
which X servers are available for Amiga and see which drivers it supports
(by XF86_VGA16 -showconfig will show you the drivers that this X server
supports).

Greetz,
Sebastiaan