Re: /usr/bin/man and /etc/man config on debian 2.2 potato stable

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 02:23:33AM +0100, Kim De Smaele wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just installed potato 2.2 ( stable on my laptop and for some unknown
> reason /usr/bin/man and /etc/man.config where not installed.
> Can some one send me a reply witch the 2 files attached please.

apt-get install man-db

if its already installed try apt-get --reinstall install man-db as
something odd must have happened during the original
install. (/usr/bin/man is taken care of by the postinst script as its
a security wrapper)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/