Re: need help with dialup mail config

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 09:43:15PM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> I checked some docs, and got lost. A book of mine suggests using diald, but
> that would mean dial on demand. I understand diald needs its own connection
> files wich seems a waste after finally setting up a working set of pon /
> poff :)

you can use the info in the files used by pon/poff to set up diald,
you even can use the /etc/chatscript/provider file.  (sorry, not
using it anymore, so I forgot howto precisely, if you really can't
get it working try again, you might be lucky and find me having
the old config files backup somewere)

> BTW the incoming mail should be processed by a "Delivered-To" field. Can
> fethcmail handle that, or do I need procmail?

At the proper place in your fetchmailrc file put:

   envelope Delivered-to:

--
groetjes, carel