Re: Seeking GUI for Postgresql

John Foster <jfoster@augustmail.com> writes:

> I currently use MySQLMan to handle the MySQL databases on my system. I
> want to find a similarly capable tool to manage PostgreSQL databases.
> Any Suggestions?? BTW I already have WebMin but that does not allow the
> indepth table managemment that MySQLMan does.

I haven't seen the program you speak of but there is a great web based tool
called phpPgAdmin, it is a port of phpMyAdmin to PostgreSQL.

http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/projdisplay.php
http://www.phpwizard.net/projects/phpMyAdmin/

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@starnix.com>                          Starnix Inc.
Telephone: (905) 771-0017                        Thornhill, Ontario, Canada