Re: RDram

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Matthew Sackman wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 02:48:44PM -0700, Robert Kerr wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have the unfortunate task of upgrading one of my users' systems to more
> > memory.  She's using RDRam, and I need to buy (shudder) more of it for
> > her.  I have the numbers off of her current chips, and need to match the
> > speed.  Is there some guide somewhere as to what the numbers mean?
> > Thanks
>
> Not meaning to be rude, but does this have anything to do with debian?

Not necessarily, so I suppose I should have put [OT] on the subject
line.  The reason I ask here is because I feel a part of the community
fostered on this list, and it seems to be composed of a lot of very smart
individuals who have a wide and deep knowledge of lots of things.  Just
like I'd ask the people I work with about things that don't necessarily
have to do with work because I value their opinion, I'd like to think that
I could ask my fellow debianites their opinion on things not strictly
related to Debian.  If I have offended, I most humbly and abjectly beg
your pardon.

--
-bob

Remember the... the... uhh.....
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    MS 0847 Sandia National Labs  *
* rakerr@sandia.gov               *    Albuquerque NM 87185-0847     *
* Robert_Kerr@byu.edu             *      Phone: (505) 844-8606       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (505) 844-9297         *