Re: Reboot only w/ mouse.

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, Mathieu, Barry wrote:

> My keyboard is not responding (poof - dead), even the LED indicator
> for caps lock doesn't illuminate.  I have X running, w/ ICEWM.  There

If your keyboard has fallen out of the socket then you can plug it back
in.  It should work fine.  (Well, if you plug it in nicely.  If you touch
some wrong pins together the system will reboot :} )

If your keyboard is broken then rebooting will not help you any.  And I
can't think of anything else that would cause your keyboard to stop
responding.

I can't think of any way to reboot the system using just the mouse.  Just
exit X, wait a few seconds and push the power button (if you really,
really want to reboot).  You will be fine. :}