Re: Xircom Rex

I've a old one. When It was still a starfish(/Franklin electronic) product.
The card is seen as a normal pcmcia memory card. The chip use directly this memory. So you can already backup you content.
Starfish has provided a software RexConnect (require a NDA) to seen this content in a more convenient way.
I don't know how to find this software from Xircom.
Moreover I know one program which use it and that could be what you're looking for :
	http://www.cyncore.com/rex.html
.. if you use the same PIM software.

Christophe

--