Re: qmail+vpopmail[Unable_to_chdir_to_maildir._]!;)

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 09:33:30PM -0800, Nate Amsden wrote:

> sounds like they are not. while i haven't tried qmail on debian i would check
> to be sure the directories are writable by the group qmail and just to
> be safe the user qmailq(assuming your using normal qmail usernames ..). in
> situations like this i like to su to the user(s) in question and try it
> the old fashioned way (using touch and stuff) to be sure the user can
> write to the dir.
i tryied to su qmailq and co;) and they have right to write in domains dir.
I now think is a startup/script configuration problem.

now the variable alias_empty is set
alias_empty="./Maildir/"

and i'm not sure that is right...  the problem is near here....

thanks;)

Matteo

--
     Matteo Sgalaberni                |     Web    : http://www.sgala.com