Re: About burning multisession CDs with gcombust/mkisofs [OT]

I  think the  problem is  that when  you are  going to  burn a  second
session you have to give mkisofs the parameters obtained with cdrecord
-msinfo.  Thus, the  new image  created with  mkisofs is  suitable for
being burned as a second session.