gpg, mutt, mime, exim...Hows THAT for covering bases. :)

My MTA is exim, my MUA is mutt.

I'm trying to convert cleartext signed/encoded messages (such as I get
from people using pine) to mime wrapped signatures (such as RFC2015).

I have a procmail script to do so, but I don't know how to hook it
into my (exim) .forward file.  I would think that I would just start
the file off by running procmail over the message and then not
`finish`, but I couldn't dig up how I would be able to do that.

Could anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks!
Jonathan Lupa

--