Re: Microsoft Wheel Mouse

I have the MS optical Wheel mouse and i used imps/2 for the protocol... i
dont know for sure but i dont see it in mine... try commenting out the Option
Buttons 5.... if u have the 5 button mouse then i dont know what to do for
the extra buttons but here is what i have and it works fine

Section "InputDevice"
# Identifier and driver
    Identifier	"MS Optical"
    Driver		"mouse"