Re: D-Link DFE-530-TX NIC install probs.

There is a peculiar problem with this card:
I believe its ID has changed, and hence the driver
included in 2.2.X kernel does not work with it any longer.
You need to upgrade to 2.4.2-ac series kernel.

More details are available:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-0103/msg00507.html

Although I am a linux newbie, and not quite sure the
card works correctly for me with 2.4.2-ac16 kernel,
looking though the patch, I am certain that the driver
has been modified.

Hope it helps.

sasha.