Re: Microsoft Wheel Mouse

Hmm, I have a MS Intellimouse, and it works fine for me.  About the only
thing I could tell you to try is get rid of the "Buttons" line.  Here is
my setup:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
EndSection

Also, case may matter as well (don't really have the option to restart X
and see at the moment).  Also, test you wheel in something other than
Netscape 4.x (if you do), as it's one of the few apps that don't
recognize events from the wheel.

-Rob