Re: ProFTP server not serving win clients!!

El Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 04:39:02PM -0300, Martin Marconcini dijo:
-| You probably need to enable PASSIVE Mode on the Windows FTP CLient.
-|
-| That will make it.
-|

1. I can't find a way to do this in Internet Explorer.
2. Isn't there any other way? I can't tell everybody to enable PASSIVE mode...

-| Regards,
-|
-| --
-| Martin Marconcini         | UNIX, MS-DOS and Windows ...
-| 	                    | (also known as the Good, the bad and the
-|                           |                               ugly..)
-|
-|
-|