Re: problem: kword in testing

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 02:21:01AM -0800, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> on Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 11:32:26AM -0800, Hunter Marshall
> (hmarshall@viasat.com) wrote:
> > I have included the output of dpkg -l to waste bandwidth.  :-)
>
> Yes, you have.
>
>     $ dpkg -s kword
>
> ...will show relevent information on just kword.

Not sure you intended to be as dismissive as you seemed, but my intent
in including a dpkg -l listing was to record the state of my system
with regard to which packages were present on the system, satisfying
the required dependencies. My experience is that reporting problems
without some detail is akin to singing the blues, it doesn't really
help solve the problem.

	hunter