Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #12

>I want to play genesis games with xmess, but I can't
>seem to do it.  I run xmess, but it says I'm missing
>file (901??????).  Where do I get these?  Am I doing
>something wrong?

Not sure what that error is. However, IIRC it's as simple as "xmess <system>
<game>". So, to run Sonic, I type "xmess genesis sonic". I forget if you need to
include the ROM extension. Also, there is a flag (-rp?) to specify the rompath.
This is most helpful as your defaults (~/.xmessrc) only allow one ROMPATH.

Scott