Exim will only send mail online

I can now only send mail out when I'm online. If I compose off line it
is frozen, and when I come on line and try to send it, exim gives up
with a message about unknown domains. Posting when on line still works,
however.

This is a new development; I think it follows an upgrade to a later exim
in Testing. I haven't changed my /etc/exim.conf

Does anyone know what might be happening here?

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Gnu/Debian Linux (Windows-free zone)
For electronic books, skeptical essays, and over 120 book reviews, go to:

The splendour of human life, I feel sure, is greater to those who are
not dazzled by the divine radiance; and human comradeship seems to grow
more intimate and more tender from the sense that we are all exiles on
an inhospitable shore.                            [Bertrand Russell]