Re: kernel compile error

Just want to follow-up and say thanks.  The follow up because there were a
couple of hypotheses about what could go wrong.  Jeremy Nickurak's
hypothesis did the trick....so people compiling kernel's under unstable
take note.

Thanks Jeremy for your help...I would never have guessed...thanks....
-Eric