OT: OpenGL for QT extentions

Ok, here is another far fetched question, but I just cant find out the anwser on my own.

I need the QGL (QT OpenGL) extentions to compile a program I have, but I cant find QGL in the QT tarball (2.3). The QT web site says "The Qt OpenGL extension is included in both Qt Professional Edition and Qt Free Edition. It can be found in the extensions/opengl subdirectory of the Qt Free Edition source distribution."

This is dandy, but all I have in extentions/ is nsplugin/ and xt/.

This is the file I downloaded : qt-x11-2.3.0.tar.gz

If *anyone* can tell me where to compile QGL from the source, I would appreciate it more than you could imagine.

Thank You

J. Davis