Re: Intel FW82810 chipset

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 09:02:30PM -0800, Raphael Crawford-Marks wrote:
> So now I'm trying to set up X.  The motherboard has the intel FW82810 (also
> called i810) chipset onboard for video.  What card should I select in the
> XFree86 setup?  Tried the three intel cards on the list, none worked.

I'm in the process of doing this right now.  You also need agppart
support compiled into your kernel.  I'm using kernel 2.4.2; I couldn't
get the PCI network card to play nice with 2.2.x and  knew the i810
stuff was in the 2.4.x kernels as well :)

BTW, never buy an HP Pavilion!

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.