I am using potato and need to set up a tftp server (for firmware,
configuration and history of our DLink Switch-stacks.

The debian tftpd-package (in.tftpd) doesn´t allow clients to create new
files, they have to exist beforehand. That´s quite annoying.

Can anybody point me to an alternative tftp-server?

PS: Access is controlled via inetd/tcpd (hosts.allow) and ipchains.
Arpwatch against ip-spoofing will come.

Thanx, Norman.

Norman Schmidt             Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
cand.chem.                 Sysadmin Wohnheimnetzwerk RatNET