Re: LVM, RAID stability

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 10:25:49AM +0100, Stefan Traber wrote:
> Has anyone made any experiences with these two? How stable is the code?
> Would you recommend running these in a production environment? (If so what
> kernel?)

I use LVM on debian.lcs.mit.edu under kernel 2.4.0 on potato.  6 4GB
disks are combined in to a single logical volume which contains our
Debian mirror.  I've never had any problems with LVM at all, though I
haven't had to expand or shrink any volumes.  Stability-wise, though, I
see no problems.

noah