Re: Installing Linux

Hi,

you need to download the basesystem and some floppy's. Once you have
booted the base system and roll into the secound stage install, you have
the option to set up a ppp link, or just use the ethernet, to download
additional packages. See
ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/disks-<your platform>/
there is a doc in there (somewhere) which explains the installation stuff.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan