${shlibs:Depends} problem

Hi everybody,
when I try to build any debian package the ${shlibs:Depends} statement in control file seems not to work. The place in "Depends:" line, where the xlib,... should be listed, is free. dh_shlibdepends and dh_gencontrol are present in "rules" file. I'm working with debian potato. Trying to build glib, gtk+, and other Gnome stuff. And something else... the "dh_movefiles" line in "rules" is missing "#" char every time I run dh_make -l
If you know how to solve any of these, please help.
Thanks  -SCUD
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org