Re: duplad? help for sharing deb package!

no need to ponder, just look at redhat.com/contrib.  ;-)

> Now, let's review. Only Debian developers can place packages in the
> archive. There is information on the website for this.
>
> You can, however, simply post to -user with a URL for where people can
> get your package.

or study up on being a debian developer and eventually ask for a
sponser.  but this is only for the serious, it requires a serious
commitment and much study.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/