Re: Why is learning groff being made so difficult?

Actually, no, try:

zcat meintro.me | groff -me -Tascii | less

which will actually translate it. If you're trying to learn groff, reading
groff source probably won't help :)

Andrew J Perrin - Ph.D. Candidate, UC Berkeley, Dept. of Sociology
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - http://demog.berkeley.edu/~aperrin
        aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu - aperrin@igc.apc.org