Re: Need Window Manager recommendation

Glenn Becker wrote:

> I use wmaker, blackbox and icewm kind of interchangeably, depending on my
> mood.
>
> No terribly deep reasons why: I like the ease of changing wmaker's look,
> the simplicity and cleanliness of blackbox and ... I don't know why I like
> icewm. :-)

Hi,

I caught your post. I'be tried BB O61.1, which for the original poster
is the modern equivalent of TWM, but have trouble with Gnome and its
session management. Do you need to run the patch and I thought it was
for 0.5x... What do you do or do you have similiar problems?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--

/* Jonathan Gift