digest redux

I'm still trying to work out where debian-user-digest has gone. I've
mailed listmanager@lists.debian.org a couple of times but there's not
been a response.

What I know for certain is that for many people the digest simply
stopped coming more than a month ago. My impressions from reading the
archives of debian-user is that it stopped at different times for
different people, but I'm not sure. It's still possible to subscribe,
and the subscription process seems to go normally, but no copy of the
digest actually arrives (here at least).

I'd like to try to put together a more informed assessment of what's
happening that I could send to the listmaster address. So:

[1] Does anyone know if this problem is being worked on? If so, I'll
    just shut up and wait.
[2] Is there anyone reading this who is still receiving the digest? If
    you could let me know, I'd be grateful.
[3] For those of you who stopped receiving the digest though
    subscribed to it, do you know when your copies stopped coming?
    For me, it was sometime on the weekend of January 27th/28th/29th.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Jim