Re: linux with bsd on second hard disk

Sorry it's so late on the return: had to check mine at home...

Your lilo.conf is almost exactly like mine.  I'm assuming that you ran
lilo since you made this conf, so that shouldn't be the problem.  At this
point, I'd consider other OS loaders like chos, booteasy, or grub, since
lilo is being a bitch for no apparent reason.  Sorry I couldn't be of more
help :(

--
Galt's sci-fi paradox:  Stormtroopers versus Redshirts to the death.