Re: Help!

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 08:59:17AM -0800, Michael Perry wrote:
> I have been trying to subscribe to debian-user or debian-user-digest and
> while I get a response from the list software, I get no email from the list
> either in digest or non-digest.  I have confirmed my subscription when it
> requested.  I use mutt 1.25 and exim from stable.  I sent email to the list
> maintainer but have heard nothing back for a few weeks.
>
> Is there an issue with the debian-user list now?  I really would like to get
> either digest or regular email from the list.

you may consider yourself fortunate, once you see how horrendous
the list traffic is around here...

you can check geocrawler.com for archives if you're
bound-and-determined to see what brilliant ideas we've
disseminated in the past...

--
It is always hazardous to ask "Why?" in science, but it is often
interesting to do so just the same.

will@serensoft.com
http://newbieDoc.sourceforge.net/ -- we need your brain!