Re: linux with bsd on second hard disk

Lilo is installed on the MBR of hda and currently I boot windows and debian of it. However I would prefer to stick to lilo right now but with the following in lilo.conf
other=/dev/hdc1
	table=/dev/hdc
	lable=FreeBSD
The freebsd install seems to proceed ok . I install no boot manager for it nor do is change the MBR . /dev/hdc1 is marked as an active partition. So I don't see what is going wrong?

bt

I and still unable to boot freebsd. Though