Re: DSL

I'm using a Kingston ethernet card (internal) to an Alcatel LAN (external). Right
now I using W95 and so it is very difficult to find all the info that it seems I
need... I'm upgrading to linux and don't have a clue as to what I'm doing with the
exception that I know that ANYTHING is better than windoz and it seems linux is at
the top of the list of better choices. Thanks for you help, Forrest

Robert