mail script

    hello,

looking for a quick sript to add to a .bash_profile to mail me when a user
logs on. I'm pretty unfamiliar with all the stratigies, but would like a
simple message to myself with time and user name. Any ideas GREATLY
appreciated :)

What I found so far, is 'mail -s loggin myaddress' will start it off. Now I
need to be able to add user name and time on the entry so mail will take it
and not request cc, bcc etc.

Thank you
--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074