Re: kylix on Debian 2.2

On Sat, Feb 24, 2001 at 07:22:32PM +0100, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:

I have found few information about system requirements on the Borland site.
They wrote there only the supported linux distributions (Redhat, Suse) but
nothing about system requirements. Send me a link if you can about more system
requirements.
In Hungary Kylix is available.

Thanks
 Attila

> El Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 10:15:30PM +0100, Dr . Michael Koltai dijo:
> -| How to install Kylix form Borland on Debian 2.2 Linux?
> -| Which debian packages should I need to install or what programs from source ( maybe qt? kde? )
> -|
>
> I thougt kylix wouldn't be out till mid march...
> Anyway, kylix depends on qt libs 2. That should be the only thing you need.
> Check out Borland's site for system requirements anyway.
- Mail: acsosz@mail.datanet.hu; Debian 2.2 Linux  / 2.2.13 / qmail -
- PGP key: gpg --keyserver keys.pgp.com --recv-key 0x2cc33acb      -