Is it possible to downgrade a Debian system from testing to stable?

I have a machine that built dpecificly to run Oracle on.

Initaly I installed "stab;e", and the Oracle, and all was well

However, I wanted files > 2G, and was told that I neeeded to upgrade to "testing"
and the 2.4 serries of kernels to support this. I have done this, that is upgrade
to "testing", and build and install the 2.4.2 kernel, using kernel-packahe.

Problem is, now Oracle won't work. It's my understanding that it's picky about the
version fo glib, and that may be why it does not work now.

So, short of starting over from scratch, is there a way to get back to "stable"?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.