Re: New to Linux

Hi,

I think you should install potato from CD if debian.

(If you have ultra high speed connection, only 4 FD is needed
to install with net and understands details.)

read www.debian.org
     www.linuxdoc.org  (HOWTO)

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +
+   Fingerprint: 814E BD64 3288 40E7 E88E  3D92 C3F8 EA94 D5DE 453D   +