red-carpet

Hi,

I was trying to install red-carpet but ran into this little hitch:
  red-carpet: Depends: libgnet0 but it is not installable
Depends: libgnomeprint11 (>= 0.25-helix1) but 0.24-helix2 is to be installed Depends: libgtkhtml7 (>= 0.8.1) but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: liboaf0 (>= 0.6.1) but it is not going to be installed
              Depends: liborbit0 (>= 0.5.6) but 0.5.0-5 is to be installed

I looked at the debian packages list and do not see some of these? Anyone able to point me in the right direction here?

Thanks

Eileen Orbell
Software & Internet Applications
Capitol College